Immigration and Asylum
We have a specialist Immigration team that can assist you with your immigration problems.
Summary of our Immigration Services
We can assist clients with the following types of legal matters under General Immigration:
- Assisting those that are here illegally or have overstayed to regularise their stay
- Deportation / Illegal Entry
- Discretionary applications made outside the Immigration Rules
- Domestic Violence victims
- EEA Association Agreement Applications
- Entry Clearance
- EU Residence Applications
- Family Reunion applications and appeals
- Judicial Review
- Married & Unmarried Partner Concession Application & Appeals
- Port Emergencies
- Spouses & Partners
- Travel Document Applications
Summary of our Asylum Services
Asylum is a form of protection which allows individuals to remain in the United
Kingdom provided that they meet the criteria for being accepted as refugees, and
they are not barred for any other reason.
In order to be considered a refugee, a person who arrives in the United Kingdom
has to demonstrate that they are unable or unwilling to return to their country
of origin, because they fear persecution in their homeland for reasons of; race,
religion, and nationality or for being a member of a particular social or political
We assist and represent asylum seeker clients from all over the world at all legal
stages from Interviews to Appeals:
- Asylum Applications, Interviews, Appeals to Tribunal and High Court
- Bail Applications
- Detention Centre Visits
- Entry Clearance
- High Court Judicial Review Applications
- Humanitarian Protection and Discretionary Leave to Remain
- Human Rights Appeals
- National Asylum Support Service(NASS) Appeals
With our depth of experience and our access to the most up to date technology, we
ensure our solicitors have access to all of the latest legal developments, so that
you are guaranteed the best possible representation in connection with your asylum
claim or appeal.
Appeals & Judicial Review
Our Immigration Solicitors can assist you in relation to your immigration appeal
against the Home Office or Entry Clearance Officer's immigration decision if your
application for leave to enter (entry clearance/visa) or leave to remain (application
to the Home Office for extension of stay) has been refused. To find out whether
or not there are good prospects of success if you appeal to challenge the immigration
decision, you can arrange an appointment to discuss your immigration matter face
to face with one of our Immigration Caseworkers who will advise you about the chances
of success in your appeal.
Challenging Removals from the UK
Our Immigration Solicitors are specialised in providing legal representation to
those whose removal from the UK is imminent. We can seek injunction from the High
Court Judge to challenge the removal of a person if such removal is not in accordance
with law. In cases of imminent removal you can contact us on our emergency contact
numbers 07578 581877.
Summary of our Managed Migration Services
We have an outstanding rate of success with our Managed Migration services. We only
take on cases we feel have merit, ensuring your money is well spent and maintaining
our reputation as the Managed Migration specialists of choice. We will guide you
on the correct type of visa application which meets your needs. We will advise you
on your supporting documentation and then process your application. As immigration
solicitors we specialise in complex applications, including applications outside
the rules, on discretionary and compassionate grounds. We can also assist in providing
same day application processing via appointments with the Public Enquiry Office.
We take on cases from all over the world and have the ability to deal in all languages
through our extensive network of interpreters and experts. Whatever your reasons
for wanting to gain entry or extend your stay in the UK, you can be assured that
R.O.C.K Solicitors have the resources to deliver on all the following types of applications:
- Application for General Visitor, Child Visitor and Family Visitor.
- Application for Tier 4 General Student Category.
- Application for Tier 4 General Child Category.
- Tier 1 (Exceptional talent).
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur).
- Tier 1 (Investor).
- Tier 1 (General).
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur).
- Tier 2 (General).
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion).
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
- Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker – creative and sporting).
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker – charity workers)
- Tier 5 (temporary worker – religious workers)
- Tier 5 (Youth mobility schemes)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker – international agreement)
- Application for domestic worker in private for households.
- Applications for contract Sea men employed on a fishing vessel operating in UK territorial
- Application for representatives of overseas business.
- Application for residence documents for European citizens.
- EEA family permits for family members.
- Residence documents for family members.
- Applications for Accession worker card for Bulgarian and Romanian national in the
- Specialists in Points Based System (PBS) Appeals
- Sponsorship Licence Applications on behalf of Employers
- Personal Immigration Matters – this includes marriage applications, civil partnership
applications, unmarried and same sex partner applications, applications for family
members and dependants and visitor applications
- Extension of Leave
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- All types of Entry Clearance Applications including Sole Representatives and Domestic
- Association Agreement Applications – Particularly under the Ankara Agreement
- Applications under European Union Legislation
- Applications for British Citizenship